Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Fake-completion Crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know what rev caused it, but setting deterministic dual-core to fake-completion causes Mario Galaxy to crash on startup. This didn't used to happen; I clearly remember using fake-completion to record a movie with Galaxy, and it worked perfectly then. Is there any option that would cause this to happen, or is it the cause of some other regression or something?

EDIT: I'm changing the title of this thread because I just tested some other games, and every single one of them crashed when I enabled fake-completion. Are there any settings I should be checking that would definitely cause this to happen and/or can anyone else confirm this? I'm currently on rev 4.0-4869.
Yeah, it got broken by the virtual vertex loader.
(12-30-2014, 06:18 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it got broken by the virtual vertex loader.

So... I'm just screwed until someone merges a fix, then? Do you happen to know what revision that was so I can download a previous one?