Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Anti-Aliasing/new issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Weird. The graphic blur just disappeared. Just when I wanted to take a picture of it. I think it's just a minor thing. If it appears, I just have to restart the game I guess.

So I wanted to use the Texture Renamer V1 (Because I use the Pal version of the game) and I'm not sure what to type in that program.. http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/...oep3u4.png
Looks like you just need to type "e" then hit Enter.
That didn't work.. Nothing happens, when I type that <e> command.

Edit: Gosh... I just needed to type "e" as you said. I also typed <e>. Embarrassing.
Alright... The file names of the textures are changed to the PAL version. I put the folder into the Load -> Textures folder. I selected in the graphic settings Load Custom Textures.. It still won't work. And I don't know why. I didn't change anything in the graphic settings (Bar obv. the Load Custom Textures check). Everything is as it was when I downloaded the emulator. And if you don't know already, I'm using the latest developer version..
Did you also rename the folder? All you have to do is change the "E" in the folder name to a "P".
I did :/.
Pages: 1 2