Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Kirby's Return to Dream Land Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I was trying to get one of my favorite games working in Dolphin using the latest dev build on my iMac, which is pretty new since it's from 2013.

Anyway, the problem is below:

It starts beautifully, at 60VPS and 60FPS, at 100% speed, but going to the world map, I see this:

Picture Link (sorry, for some reason it won't show up when I link it to the post.)

Is this something I can fix?

I've tried messing around with it in the Settings, but couldn't find a solution.

Thank You.
(12-19-2014, 09:20 AM)larsenv Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I was trying to get one of my favorite games working in Dolphin using the latest dev build on my iMac, which is pretty new since it's from 2013.

Anyway, the problem is below:

It starts beautifully, at 60VPS and 60FPS, at 100% speed, but going to the world map, I see this:

Picture Link (sorry, for some reason it won't show up when I link it to the post.)

Is this something I can fix?

I've tried messing around with it in the Settings, but couldn't find a solution.

Thank You.
Mac driver issues with intel chips. There are plenty of similar reports at the issue tracker.
So there's no way to fix it?

It's OK if there isn't any way...
Try bootcamp into Windows
Tell Apple to make less shitty drivers?
(12-20-2014, 07:47 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Try bootcamp into Windows

OK, that's a good idea.

Thanks!