Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Sombody please help me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

f1nAlSpYd3R0n3

i have the dolpin and when i run the wii twilight princess it asks me to plug in the wiimote i dont have one been trying for days just to play please help
my bad i forgot to mention i have an xbox360 controller for windows but it wont let me configure it, it just keeps asking me to plug in the wiimotes
Yeah, there's a plugin that emulates the actual Wii-mote.
You're definately going to need to be a tad more specific Wink
Just be sure to select Nunchuck connected and map that also to the keyboard
Also what happened to the Wii Mote that was packaged with your Wii?
(08-28-2009, 01:17 PM)f1nAlSpYd3R0n3 Wrote: [ -> ]i been trying for days just to play please help

Trying to do what? For days? Big Grin

cmccmc

(08-28-2009, 01:27 PM)Diddy Kong Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, there's a plugin that emulates the actual Wii-mote.
You're definately going to need to be a tad more specific Wink
Just be sure to select Nunchuck connected and map that also to the keyboard
Also what happened to the Wii Mote that was packaged with your Wii?
(08-28-2009, 01:17 PM)f1nAlSpYd3R0n3 Wrote: [ -> ]i been trying for days just to play please help

Trying to do what? For days? Big Grin

stop asking him to admit he's a pirate.... there not all bad....the lukestir is laughing at this
your digging your own grave buddy
(08-28-2009, 02:15 PM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]stop asking him to admit he's a pirate.... there not all bad....the lukestir is laughing at this

Asking just like you, huh?

f1nAlSpYd3R0n3

i have the folding already still not working unless i did something wrong
(08-28-2009, 03:20 PM)f1nAlSpYd3R0n3 Wrote: [ -> ]i have the folding already still not working unless i did something wrong
????????????????????????
"have a folding" ?, please re-word your statement.
i thing he got folding at home, that has nothing to do with dolphin