Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How to make ISo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Adam

Ok please don't eat me. I bought metroid prime forever ago but then sold my gamecube Sad i kept some of my old favourites in case i'd ever need them. aka possibly now.

I have the game disc, box, case, instructions yada yada, nothing illegal goin on here. How do i turn my game disc into an ISO so i can play it? I have DVD Decrypter & Daemon Tools, both latest versions and am happy to download additional software if necessary.

I'm absolutely desperate to play Metroid again as i used to adore it. Could someone provide me with assisstance?
If you're lucky to have LG DVD drive, you can make ISO easy. But if you don't have it... errr... buy a Wii Tongue

Adam

Well my drive says LG in the middle on the front so i'm guessing i do, could you please be kind enough to elaborate on what i need to do?
It's easy: use program like UltraISO or PowerISO to make .iso image. Then play it on Dolphin Smile

Adam

I get the error,

"D:\

The request could not be completed because of an I/O device error"

I get this same error with MagicISO & Power ISO

Any help?
Then your DVD drive can't read it. Sorry Sad

Adam

Could anyone help me find a DVD drive that can read gamecube discs?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6827136152 is $25

a review on newegg claimed sucess with burning console games:
"Great drive for the price. I need to burn console games. This does a great job at it."