Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Two problems with dbz budokai tenkaichi 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. In game it goes down to 25 fps. I have an european version so it works with 50 fps all tje time except for in game. Is it locked to half the fps?

2. I camt stretch it out verticaly 100%. I play on 1080 p on my new monitor, and it has slight black bar at tje bottom only. I tried using 16:9, stretched option etc and it is still there and the game looks a little bit fat like ot really needs to be stretched some more. For example mario is stretched on my whole monitor.

Thanks for help.
Most games are forced to half the full speed during gameplay, so it could be the case. But, it audio is crackling or stuttering then it´s a slow down; you need to fill your profile with FULL specs.
The game likely drops to 25 FPS in game on console; there's nothing you can do to change that.
Thanks guys. My comp is:

i5 2500K @ 4,6
Radeon R9 280X
8GB RAM
Win 7 64bit

So there's only problem with it not being stretched out enough. Why could this be?
It could be the game that's doing it.
Have you tried in the latest dev build?
No I didn' t and I kinda don't want to Big Grin. Befause that would erase my config files etc. Can someone with newer build check this for me, does this game show a slight balck stripe at the bottom?
Using the dev build will not delete your old configs, actually. All the settings are saved under a folder in my documents, so switching between builds keeps all your configs and saves
This game not only doesn't run at 60 FPS in fights, it also doesn't support 16:9 D: (I would assume this is the problem)