Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Today's Vista update...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone have any info on what usefulness it did? It said it was really important and nagged me to restart my computer, so I did and I found that the annoying side panel had returned Sad
(I have the program TweakUAC too disable Vista shit but apparently it's uncompitable now)
disable it on the start up in msconfig...or try to end it with task manager when you get on...lol
Thanks for tip... anyway did the update do anything useful at all, or did it just patch some security flaw?
idk...i didnt get it yet cuz i got my computer taken away cuz i was swearing at it...this is my moms computer rite now...so i didnt downoad it yet...
just google it cuz you know somebody else probably wrote about it and what it fixed and what not...lol
Just realized another change... MS Word trial that came with the PC stopped working (can't edit my files anymore)
I'll stick to Open Office then, cheap bastardsAngry

O_O I can't even copy the text, so basically my Word documents are trapped...

cmccmc

uuuusssseeee oooopppppeeeennnn ooooffffffffiiiicccceeee!!!!
Note to self: not to turn off my computer
its impossible to aviod, i told it to postpone for 4 hours and 10 minutes later it exits out of tf2 and updates but i have no issues
This never happens to me, I'm playing Dolphin and other PC games without even worrying about updates and nothing like this happens

cmccmc

well luke is special
Pages: 1 2