Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Controidpad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do i need connect a mobile phone and computer on same network?
How to use Contrid Pad?
How to use microphone in Just Dance 2015 in Dolphin of course?
It's called ControidPad, not ContridPad. It doesn't work with the latest versions of Dolphin, since UDP Wiimote is no longer supported. I don't believe you needed to be on the same local network, as long as you have your network configured correctly (e.g. if the computer running Dolphin is behind a router, port forwarding has to be setup correctly).
You can even use it over the internet if you set up port forwarding
Um, that's what I basically said :p
can you explain me that give examples. thanks guys. i watched a lot of videos i never can figure it out. can ip start with another numbers (i notice that ip s start with 1)always Smile
i have installed controid pad. i set my ip adress and dolphin udp but it wont work. i checked a check box in dolphin for udp. do i need a newer dolphin (i have 3.5). HELP
Please don't make multiple threads. 3.5 is not supported anymore, so we can't offer you any help. 4.0.2 is supported and still had UDP wiimote. Use 4.0.2 and post screenshots of what you have attempted to do so far and what game you're trying to play. Also, tell us a bit about your network (using a router for LAN? Connecting from an external IP address?).

Also, just consider buying a real Wiimote and a sensor bar (like the DolphinBar) as both are superior to using a smartphone.
(12-12-2014, 02:20 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Please don't make multiple threads. 3.5 is not supported anymore, so we can't offer you any help. 4.0.2 is supported and still had UDP wiimote. Use 4.0.2 and post screenshots of what you have attempted to do so far and what game you're trying to play. Also, tell us a bit about your network (using a router for LAN? Connecting from an external IP address?).

Also, just consider buying a real Wiimote and a sensor bar (like the DolphinBar) as both are superior to using a smartphone.

i want to play just dance 2014 and just dance 2015. i don t connect on same network but i enter a correct ip and udp from dolphin. do i need to change a wii mote settings. thanks for answers.
Post screenshots of what you're trying to do (i.e. Dolphin's UDP Wiimote configuration screen).

If you're trying to connect via an external IP address (i.e. your smartphone is not connected to the same network as your home router), you need to enable port-forwarding on your router and possibly configure your router's firewall (assuming you're using a router at all, you haven't told us anything about your problem!) Most smartphones can connect to WiFi networks; again, assuming you have a wireless router in your residence, just connect your smartphone to that network first and foremost.
my computer is connected on port forwading router thomson gateway.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2qsmr9z&s=8 this is my dophin udp
do i need be connect on internal or externeal ip of my computer. (i m connect on my internal but i m not connected on same network.
Pages: 1 2