Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Reverse Multiple Button Mapping - Possible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there a way to assign various Wii buttons at a single controller button?

For example.
When I press the X button on my Xbox 360 controller, I want Dolphin to act like if I pressed A and B (in-game) at the same time.
Is that possible?
Yeah, just map the X button to both
(12-10-2014, 06:34 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, just map the X button to both

But that's the opposite. If I do that, that same button (in-game) can't be used with other buttons for combos.
What I want, is set groups of buttons to single buttons on my controller. Some of these buttons are shared between the groups.

Example: I want to press c-stick up and getting "Z+X" in-game, while being able to press c-stick down and getting "Z+Y" in-game.
Have you tried using something like Joy2Key or Xpadder?
(12-10-2014, 07:19 AM)Aleron Ives Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried using something like Joy2Key or Xpadder?

Yup, Joystick Mapper and Controllers. Work with everything, doesn't work with Dolphin.
Oh, that's quite doable with advanced options, you can set multiple inputs to the same key. Right click to access.
(12-10-2014, 08:09 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, that's quite doable with advanced options, you can set multiple inputs to the same key. Right click to access.

Nope. I can set multiple inputs to the same key, not multiple keys to the same input.
Yeah you can, if you get really creative Tongue
If you list how you want it setup, I can figure it out and give you the settings.
(12-10-2014, 08:43 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah you can, if you get really creative Tongue
If you list how you want it setup, I can figure it out and give you the settings.

My glorious savior, I waited ages for your

What I exactly need is:

Right stick up = "Z+X"
Right stick down = "Z+Y"
Right stick left = "Z+up+Y"
Right stick right = "Z+down+Y"
Right stick (middle) = "Z+up+X"
Copy this into the advanced area:
UP: `Right X-` | `Thumb R`
Down: `Right X+`
X: `Right Y+` | `Thumb R`
Y: `Right Y-` | `Right X-` | `Right X+`