Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: naruto geikto taisen 3 doesnt work ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ashknani555

hello , I'm wondering why doesn't it work , because it used to work on my older laptop before a year ago i think with an older version , well now when trailer finished i go to press start and when i press it i hear beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb it doesn't end and i don't know why it didn't happen with my older laptop
my laptop is alienware 17
CPU i7 4710mq
GPU Nvidia GTX 880m
Ram 16GB DDR3

please help me Sad

now im pretty sure its from my laptop because i have tryed the old version that used to work but now at the screen where shows press start when i press start it just stuck without the beeeeeb so its the same ..
Post screenshots of your settings. We need to see how you setup Dolphin.

ashknani555

(12-08-2014, 01:50 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Post screenshots of your settings. We need to see how you setup Dolphin.

i have kept them the same o.o but if you insist

I really don't understand why I have even disabled Intel graphics card but also no luck o.o
First, set the free limit to auto.

Secondly, right click on the game, go to properties, and then compute the md5 hash sum. If it isn't f65096558efa7a004cbbd215f9087e0e, then you have a bad dump of the game, which this sounds like it is.