Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Super smash bros multiplayer problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

skizor

Hey, me and my m8 wanted to play super smash bros on my computer with two controllers, the only problem is that we can't seem to get them both to work. One of the controllers configured as the "main controller" works perfectly. But even if we've configured 'em both and it all seemed to work in the pad configuration menu, we can't get any life what so ever in the secondary controller.

Both of the controllers work... i am sure of that, we just can't get them both to work at the same time. Have i missed something? Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks!
Click Config on the toolbar, then click the Gamecube tab, go to Port 2 and set it to "Standard Controller".
can someone put link to the 64 bit revision of dolphin 2902 please
or tell me where i can get it

MarioMadness

(08-28-2009, 10:11 AM)manaurys Wrote: [ -> ]can someone put link to the 64 bit revision of dolphin 2902 please

Here you go Big Grin

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=27WZOVE5
(08-28-2009, 12:42 PM)MarioMadness Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2009, 10:11 AM)manaurys Wrote: [ -> ]can someone put link to the 64 bit revision of dolphin 2902 please

Here you go Big Grin

dont spoonfeed him information, he posted on a thread where i clearly posted both versions and asked the same question in 3 threads