Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Hp g6 core i3 2.4 4gb. ddr3 intel HD3000 ,Will it run Just Dance Now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ahmad7610

Hello ,
I like just dance now game and i would like to ask if my laptop could play any version of this game even JDN 1
With a playable Fps

HP pavillion G6 intel core i3-2.4 ghz
4Gb-DDR-3 ram.
Integrated HD3000 card
Windows 7 64-bit professional edition

I know it's basic laptop but my little girl like the game , and no plan to buy gaming console nor upgrading laptop yet ,
See you folks , thanks in advance
Are you aware that Just Dance Now is a web-based version of the game and doesn't have anything related to emulation? Just Dance Now can run in anything capable of rendering basic HTML5 web pages (many smart TVs, for example)...

But if you're asking about the Just Dance games from Wii, although you've not listed the exact CPU model, I'm assuming it's a Sandy Bridge one (because of Intel HD 3000). Well, your laptop should be able to run Just Dance 2 and maybe 1/3. Just Dance 4 is the most demanding of the series and struggle to run full speed even in my Core i7-3630QM, which is more powerful than your i3, so, it's out of question. Just Dance 2014/2015 uses a new engine and it seems to be lightweight, however, they need EFB to RAM to render the dancers properly and your Intel HD 3000 may not handle that...

Ahmad7610

Thanks a lot man,
Sorry my cpu is 2370m as you mentioned "sandybridge"
And i will try and give feedback on this wii game on my laptop soon

Ahmad7610

[UPDATE] : 26-12-2014 :
New Games Tested List :::
Just Dance ( 2, Disney Party )Working perfectly Smile also, on wiispeak version 3.5 Just Dance 2014,2015 are playable but a bit of lag on sound not affect motion or dance
Wii Sports, Wii Play , Nickelodeon Dance , Deca Sports 2 , Wii party working perfectly
_
i didn't imagine that Wii experience on Dolphin will be that fun !
it works on my laptop ( v.3.5 ) very stable and smooth
i tried Just Dance 1 & 2 & Disney and all run 60 fps inside dance
i still waiting for original Wiimote+Nutchunk to deliver . but i used emulated one with iphone 4 which works with
Wii Sports very fine and smooth , but in just dance there's a bit lag or something not accurate as you did correct and game not respond to your move .
overall it's great and games are so cheap in my country so , i think i will buy all of them Big Grin
You will struggle with the 4th installment of the game, it´s demanding. For the best results possible use latest dev build from here: https://dolphin-emu.org/download/