Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Netplay Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Joesycop

I have been trying to get Netplay to host Super Smash Bros Melee but when I go to host the list of select-able games is empty. I have Dolphin port forwarded and everything, why isn't it seeing the game?
Is the game showing up in your gamelist in Dolphin's main window?

Joesycop

I never set up the directory Dx Thanks!

Except now in SSBM the gameplay isn't even in sync. It is doing the controls the other player hits but I won the game without the second player even losing lives on their screen but on mine we were at the end scoreboard screen while he still played...

Is that normal?
It's normal if you don't follow the guidelines to setting up a netplay session.

Make sure you take notice of the screen that pops up with instructions, along with making sure your memory cards are synced + any odd settings. Also make sure your discs are both identical!

Joesycop

(11-30-2014, 10:10 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]It's normal if you don't follow the guidelines to setting up a netplay session.

Make sure you take notice of the screen that pops up with instructions, along with making sure your memory cards are synced + any odd settings. Also make sure your discs are both identical!

Pretty dang sure I did all of this carefully and correctly.