Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: "Posmtx stream not supported correctly. 32"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using SVN 3977,when I load my Legend of Zelda Wind Waker,a message shows:"Posmtx stream not supported correctly. 32",and the frame rate is in 0.1~0.8 after this message.I'm using the DirectX Plugin,(OpenGL doesn't workUndecided)and I think the problem is in this broken plugin,but the DirectX Plugin of Dolphin 1.03 It's working perfectly,with all shaders.This oldest plugin are not running in 3977.How can I "convert",or download the 1.03 plugin for latest builds?

cmccmc

u can't and u wouldn't want to... if u must use a dx9 plugin use the one from revision 2400 and then use a build from around 3400ish
In 3400 version the sound is not supported,do you knows a version with sound?

cmccmc

there are none with sound where the dx9 plugin works sorry
Oh...Do you knows a 1.4 OpenGL plugin?I need sound!This OpenGL version it's the only OpenGL that works in my card. Sad

But thanks for the tip!

cmccmc

version 1.3 does but thats the only one sorry
Also serves,do you have the link?
just buy a new gpu, if you dont have a gpu with ogl 2.0 you will be rendering slow as hell anyway

cmccmc

for 25 bucks just go out and buy this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6814187040
it will work for dolphin just fine.... it's what im using