Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: rogue leader bad sound, bad depth of field
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Delphinidae1

I actually read about the game in the dolphin wiki, that it's a hard game to be emulated. It has problems with sound chopping and unable to see much of the field. I was wondering if there are any plans do make this game work perfectly on the emulator. Seriously I downloaded dolphin solely to play this game with a mouse and a keyboard, I suck at my GC controller nowadays. Got really disappointed to see how badly this game is emulated...
If you aren't running the game at fullspeed and have a bottleneck of some sort (CPU or GPU is too weak), you'll get stuttering audio. Graphical issues are dependent on a particularly difficult to emulate feature called zfreeze. Attention has been drawn to zfreeze recently, so work may be done on that in the near future. The keyword is "may"; zfreeze hasn't even been fully reverse-engineered and documented. See this thread -> https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-im...he-program