Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Change Game Speed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am wondering if there is any way to change the speed of the game. I don't mean like performance, just the speed of the game itself, like 200% or 50%! Thanks!
Options/Configure -> Framelimiter option.
Is it framelimit? And do I just change it to 120? Sorry I'm new to this.
To the number you want, up to 120.
OK... I tried that but unless the game was running at 100% normal speed, it was still at the before speed. Are there any other ways?
Do you have vsync on?
(11-26-2014, 09:00 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have vsync on?
Sorry, where do I find that?
Please take time to fill in your specs in your profile as that will help us help you better.

If you want to run the game at 200% your PC must be fast enough to be able to emulate it that fast.
To see how fast you are able to emulate a game, you can hold down TAB to temporarily remove the frame limit.
If it doesn't changes then obviously your PC can't handle emulate the game faster.

You can also set hotkeys for changing the frame limit on the fly by going to Options -> Hotkey Settings and on the bottom-right you should see the settings you're looking for. (Increase/decrease frame limit).

If you don't know where VSync is then chances are you don't even have it enabled, but just in case, you can find it in the Graphics Settings -> First Tab under Display.