Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mouse cursor with multiple monitors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

folieadeux

I have a two monitor setup, one is 16:10 (primary), and the other is 4:3. I run Dolphin on my primary and hide the mouse when playing Wii games, but my cursor will leave the window and go to the other monitor if I move it too far. Is there any way or could there be any way to lock the cursor in the Dolphin window when I'm playing games?
(11-25-2014, 06:31 AM)folieadeux Wrote: [ -> ]I have a two monitor setup, one is 16:10 (primary), and the other is 4:3. I run Dolphin on my primary and hide the mouse when playing Wii games, but my cursor will leave the window and go to the other monitor if I move it too far. Is there any way or could there be any way to lock the cursor in the Dolphin window when I'm playing games?
There is no way yet. But I agree we should add one.
This is also a problem with the Oculus Rift in extended mode.
Dolphin should add a way of locking the mouse (and then unlocking it when you need to use the menu or another program).
Someone should make an issue report. This definitely seems like a needed feature for emulated Wiimotes.