Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Cheat Engine is not working with Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

whoareyouagain

I know there is posts about this kind of thing repeatedly. I did searched for them in Dolphin forums, CE forums, gamehacking forum and all the forums that Google can find. They all pointed to enable the Query Memory Region Rountines and Read/Write Process Memory. And I made sure that they are using the same bit since CE do have x64 version. For some reason, it simply won't work. I know Dolphin have built in cheat manager but for some reason, it not powerful as CE. Cheat Manager of Dolphin keep repeatedly showing the same results in different bit (over 80 millions result) which led me to believe that it simply not powerful enough to handle this.

They simply won't work with CE. It did show the values in CE but no matter how I made the new scan, it just not showing the value that I want. I tested it with 1 byte, 2, 4 and 8.

Any Help on this? Most of the post I found is in 2013 and older. So I am not sure if Dolphin have changed anything to how it manage the memory.
It works fine, make sure you have scanning MEM_MAPPED regions enabled in settings, and use big endian data types.
(11-24-2014, 02:30 PM)RachelB Wrote: [ -> ]It works fine, make sure you have scanning MEM_MAPPED regions enabled in settings, and use big endian data types.

I'm curious about this too and was wondering how we would go about the second part (big endian data types).
Just google them.