Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: i want to use this though dvd player but which ones work for this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i want to use this though dvd player but which ones work for this?
Dolphin can't run original discs though a DVD drive, only backups
but i saw on *link removed* that certain dvd players i can use Rawdump 2.1 and insert my Game DVD into my DVD Drive. Press "Start Dump". This may take a while. The game will be saved as a .wii or .wod file. After the dump has finished, press "Convert raw to .iso"
You can dump the games then play them, but you can't play them from the disc
And the support list is in this thread: https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-ho...wii-needed
so that website was a fake also which one of the dvd players on the list are easy to find and work great?please answer both questions.
afaik non of them are easy to find and are very expensive
is the other dolphin site a fake?
Long story short: It was our old site, the dude running it wasn't part of the core Dolphin development team, locked us out/stopped responding to anyone.
KHg8m3r so this is the more up to date site great. hey is there any new pc dvd players that can dump wii and gamecube games if not can you help me find an old one? i really want to use this program but i don't want to do any hacks to my wii including digital hacks and downloading isos are out of the question.
Pages: 1 2