Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Error ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay , Specs are

AMD-FX 8350 @ 4GHz
8 GB Ram
Geforce GTX 460
Windows 7 64-Bit

Trying to play SSBBrawl.

I downloaded the Direct X Runtime from the official microsoft website. I've googled the this error and search for the forum and didn't find any solution. Sorry if its been answered.

I run the latest Dolphin " 4.0-4222 " .

I use the OpenGL plugin but it goes laggy from time to time, so i attempt to use Direct3D Plugin.

I get an error saying "D3DCompiler_42.dll is missing, update your DX11 runtime, please"

I've updated my Nvidia Graphics Driver to the latest and updated my Direct X. RESTARTED MY COMPUTER TWICE after updates and error still occurs.

Please help, thanks ! :[
Have you install latest Visual C++ 2013 (x86 and x64) yet ?
This one also work
(11-20-2014, 02:43 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you install latest Visual C++ 2013 (x86 and x64) yet ?
This one also work

Installed Visual x64 then tried the game and same error, But then i gave it a shot to install the Direct X again. And lower bar of installation i seen it copied files " D3DCompiler_42.dll " To my pc. So i prayed to go that it will work. And yes it did. No more errors.

I find it weird how Direct X Runtime on official Microsoft website didn't help me out, Lol , Thank you very much. Much appreciated ! :]