Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: HI-res textures don't work for me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tries sonic adventure 2 battles and super Mario sunshine
*sigh* Gotta love these detailed, well explained topics.

How do you expect to get any help like this? Why don't you start by telling us WHAT it is you've already tried. And when you say "it doesn't work", that doesn't say shit. Did Dolphin crash, didn't the textures show up or were there glitches ingame?
From the Global Forum Rules (bolded for emphasis):

Quote:When creating new threads about Dolphin, always provide your full PC specs (CPU, RAM, GPU, Operating System), information about the Dolphin build used (version/revision, source, etc), Dolphin settings and detailed description of what you're trying to do (e.g including the name of the game you tried to run and a screenshot/video of the issue if necessary). Ignoring this rule will get your thread closed and have you warned off.

We need more info to help you. Can you link us to the textures you used? Can you show us what you tried and how you tried it? Make sure you have your HD textures in Dolphin's Load\Textures folder, not Dump\Textures (common error).
The details about my computer are in my profile and the textures didn't show up
I did what you said, it works with sonic adventure but with super mario sunshine the textures don't appear at all.
On sonic colors the textures appear at the first second of the game and then disappear