Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Best barebone for dolphin? (compleate kit)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

rippmaster

Searching for a mini computer (not build one on my one) that can run most dolphin games @60fps.

I do not want a laptop, but a mini computer with cpu power to be able to game?

anyone have any decent tips for computers to buy?
(11-12-2014, 10:47 PM)rippmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Searching for a mini computer (not build one on my one) that can run most dolphin games @60fps.

Building your own is pretty easy, I mean lego status simple, and there are plenty of forums willing to help you out. Are you sure you don't want to it will save you money and perhaps time searching for something that fits your needs.

Also what is your size limitation h x w x L , budget constraints, and games you want to run with what graphical resolution?

rippmaster

(11-13-2014, 11:42 AM)combine1237 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2014, 10:47 PM)rippmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Searching for a mini computer (not build one on my one) that can run most dolphin games @60fps.

Building your own is pretty easy, I mean lego status simple, and there are plenty of forums willing to help you out. Are you sure you don't want to it will save you money and perhaps time searching for something that fits your needs.

Also what is your size limitation h x w x L , budget constraints, and games you want to run with what graphical resolution?

I want to buy a pre built system , just to be able to get support if the pc fails. i could probably build my own micro atx but then i dont have that "support" if the pc fails. (just send it in and get it back if it crashes).

it could be as big as a shoebox or something like that.

is there any "ready" "pre built" small pc machine. systems that can run say smg2 4xIR (no aa) ?
Gigabyte Brix Pro will do but you will have to remove stock thermal paste with aftermarket one like Arctic MX-4 or IC diamond 7 carat . If you don't , the whole system will overheat