Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: SSBB PAL at 60hz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Rajveer

Is it possible to run the PAL version of SSBB at 60hz? All my other PAL game backups are able to display at 60hz with EuRGB60 (Pal6) ticked, however SSBB is locked at 50hz (so I get 50fps even in the menus, running on a GTX 260 and q6600 at 3.5GHz so it's not a hardware performance issue). I have EuRGB60 (Pal6) ticked in the settings.

Rajveer

I deleted the SSBB save file, and now when I load (without a save) I receive the prompt that SSBB can be run at 480i 60Hz, and currently it's set to 576i 50Hz. It says if I want to run it in 60Hz mode that I should set it in the Wii Menu, although the prompt says nothing about 480p mode so maybe it's not seeing the EuRGB60 (Pal6) option as set? I've tried setting Progressive Scan aswell but no luck.

MarioMadness

(08-25-2009, 10:43 AM)Rajveer Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to run the PAL version of SSBB at 60hz? All my other PAL game backups are able to display at 60hz with EuRGB60 (Pal6) ticked, however SSBB is locked at 50hz (so I get 50fps even in the menus, running on a GTX 260 and q6600 at 3.5GHz so it's not a hardware performance issue). I have EuRGB60 (Pal6) ticked in the settings.

I Still haven't found a way to get it to run at 60 fps, only 50

Rajveer

Ah that's a shame, cheers for letting me know.
Yeah, I wish I knew why only the PAL version works and not the NTSC version.