Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Virtua Striker 3 [NTSC-J]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

CrispX

Hi People from Dolphin Smile.
I need to know if is possible to find the copy of this game.

And i see the Emulator very well this time just need to fix the speed and the problem is the players Undecided.
I Play NTSC-U and EUR version but i think the japanese game is more speedy than the others.
And i wish that game works perfectly as well enough to play.
Please don´t working so hard for me i will wait than the others.
Having a nice Summer to all over the people work so hard to conquer that dream (i wish that for Xbox) Big Grin.
Bye to All. Cool
Hey wtf about getting games from different regions, it's not legal getting a game of a region you don't live in, even for game resellers and shops

CrispX

Sorry but if i buy the original game you will don´t say that ok?
What the hell Mike ^^ , since when cant you have something at home that is not from your region ? My wife is from South america , and she is still legal !(jk im not married , but you can do import with games from all around the world , as far as i know).
I didn't say anything, I've just pointed out some issues with this. Anyways, have you tried any other games, do they run at the same speed like this one? Maybe it's only single game issue.
Nosound, I don't know where do you live in but in EU it's fully legal to import, sell and buy games from other regions. Many shops do that for people who for example want to get the game before european release.
As for where to get a copy, I suggest trying amazon or ebay, or even better - PlayAsia.
I wasn't sure, just aware (I've got my Tatsunoko vs Capcom through PlayAsia Tongue), but that's all NTSC and is completely legal (I live in US)