Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: THis needs to be addressed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didn't come to this forum to deal with problems and Staff abuse..I came to this forum to get answers to some of the questions I have about the games I want to run and the emulator settings but as of now I'm sick and tired of the two things below happening.

1. YOU STAFF NEED TO QUIT LOCKING THE DAMN TOPICS I MAKE AND THEN COMPLAINING ABOUT NEW ONES BEING MADE. None of this stuff has been explained and I'm going to continue asking until I get all the information I need, so If you staff lock the topic then you have no business complaining more are being made. If you leave the original topic open then I wouldn't have to make new ones to finish getting the information I need. I cannot stand moderators who cause this problem with members on forums. You don't cut people off from talking and then expect nothing more to be said..it doesn't work like that

2. Out dated threads have no place being left around for everyone to gain access to if you do you have no business telling people like me to stop looking at out dated threads. If I didn't look around I'd get staff telling me to search for the information on my own..Now that I am I'm getting told to stop looking at out dated threads and topics that are what come up when I search for the answers I'm looking for. So how about cleaning up the damn forums and remove out dated threads instead of leaving them mixed in with the current things, and then having the audacity to tell me to stop looking up out dated threads. Don't make the threads available them available and then I wouldn't be looking at them when I did a search for information now would I. News Flash leaving old threads mixed into the new ones means that the information in them is still usable and relevant, especially when there is nothing stating the information in them is no good now.

That's all I have to say until I find new questions.
You only need one thread to deal with these issues, don't make another one.

Closed.