Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin 4.0 Cheats Manager unselsctable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As seen in the attachment, I can't select the cheats option, I am trying to use a gamecube cheat in Zelda Windwaker....but I can't select the cheat area.....
I could before.
You need to have games in the gamelist and be running a game for the cheatlist to activate.
(11-03-2014, 04:40 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]You need to have games in the gamelist and be running a game for the cheatlist to activate.

If you are referring to the list where the game should be there is none while Zelda is playing, I have seen a youtube video for it and have no idea why it does not show up
You just set the ISO directory.
(11-03-2014, 09:42 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]You just set the ISO directory.

Uh what? Is there a video for this? I don't know much about emulators besides Load/Save/Open/Adjust Graphics
Click the browse button, and then navigate to the folder where you keep your games, select said folder, and presto, all your games show up
(11-03-2014, 06:22 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Click the browse button, and then navigate to the folder where you keep your games, select said folder, and presto, all your games show up

I did look what happens....
See down at the bottom of that window where it says Select Folder? Click on that, and TLoZ:WW will appear in Dolphin
(11-04-2014, 07:48 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]See down at the bottom of that window where it says Select Folder? Click on that, and TLoZ:WW will appear in Dolphin

omg thank you so much it showed up, finally, now I gotta configure the xbox 360 controller to work with it better
I have a real wii controler and real game cube controller but I guess I need adapters for those
xbox 360 controller plugs in via usb port
Head over to the controllers thread for info on controllers.