Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life unplayable lag at night?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Thunder Thighs

Hi, I'm not sure if the Dolphin nightly build developers read these forums, but I was wondering if you guys knew about the issue in this game. Once it hits night time and the street lights turn on in the village, the entire area drops to 5 fps and becomes completely unplayable unless you manage to get inside a house. Is there any way to fix this issue? If not, is there a way you guys could patch it? I know it's extremely hard with emulation development, so I'm just wanting make sure you guys are aware of it.
Nothing we can do for right now; there are plans to address this in the future though.
(11-02-2014, 04:19 PM)Thunder Thighs Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm not sure if the Dolphin nightly build developers read these forums, but I was wondering if you guys knew about the issue in this game. Once it hits night time and the street lights turn on in the village, the entire area drops to 5 fps and becomes completely unplayable unless you manage to get inside a house. Is there any way to fix this issue? If not, is there a way you guys could patch it? I know it's extremely hard with emulation development, so I'm just wanting make sure you guys are aware of it.

See here: https://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/is...ful%20Life