Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Build Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've been having problems trying to run the latest version of the Dolphin source code, as I'm getting these errors when trying to build:

1 IntelliSense: expected a ';' c:\Users\Adam\Music\dolphin\Source\Core\Common\Version.cpp 18 6 Common
3 IntelliSense: expected a ';' c:\Users\Adam\Music\dolphin\Source\Core\Common\Version.cpp 28 48 Common
6 IntelliSense: identifier "SCM_BRANCH_STR" is undefined c:\Users\Adam\Music\dolphin\Source\Core\Common\Version.cpp 38 30 Common
2 IntelliSense: identifier "SCM_DESC_STR" is undefined c:\Users\Adam\Music\dolphin\Source\Core\Common\Version.cpp 28 35 Common
5 IntelliSense: identifier "SCM_DESC_STR" is undefined c:\Users\Adam\Music\dolphin\Source\Core\Common\Version.cpp 37 28 Common
4 IntelliSense: identifier "SCM_REV_STR" is undefined c:\Users\Adam\Music\dolphin\Source\Core\Common\Version.cpp 35 31 Common

I have added Git to the system's file path and can confirm that it is picking it up just fine. It even got rid of the scmrev.h error that I had before, but not this.

As you can see, "Version.cpp" may have something to do with this. Any input is gladly appreciated!
Did you make sure to pull the source via git and not just via the zip file?
(10-25-2014, 02:52 AM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]Did you make sure to pull the source via git and not just via the zip file?

Should I be using the source that's in GitHub > dolphin?
make sure you follow the tutorial on googlecode.