Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Shrek 2 Missing Menu and UI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

adamisme

Hey everyone, last week I finally found my GC copy of Shrek to and proceeded to use it for dolphin, the 1st time I tried it worked perfectly, all the menus worked and the UI was flawless, howeve today, no matter what I do, I can't get the Menus or UI to work, they intro is completely black and the main menu is "artifackey" and you can't read anything on it, however in game (getting there by repeatedly pressing a) looks fine but has a lack of UI and I can't see my gold count or anything and the start menu looks the same as the main menu.

Any help would be appreciated, maybe it works for someone else and they can share there settings.

Thanks!
Sonic Unleashed Hack is getting worked on right now in the dev builds. This is one of the games affected by it.

adamisme

(10-24-2014, 09:30 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Sonic Unleashed Hack is getting worked on right now in the dev builds. This is one of the games affected by it.

Ahh so I'm assuming the new build I downloaded is the culprit?

How long would I need to wait for it to work again?
(10-24-2014, 09:57 PM)adamisme Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2014, 09:30 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Sonic Unleashed Hack is getting worked on right now in the dev builds. This is one of the games affected by it.

Unknown, it will be fixed when this pr gets merged: https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/1366

adamisme

(10-24-2014, 11:14 PM)Link_to_the_past Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2014, 09:57 PM)adamisme Wrote: [ -> ]

Unknown, it will be fixed when this pr gets merged: https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/1366

Thanks to the both of you for the help, for now I'll just keep an older 2.5/3.0 version on my PC for the rare game that needs the fix and use the latest build for everything else, thanks again!