Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Audio and slight video lagg in Twilight Princess (GC)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ieatmp3s

i5 4690k 3.5Ghz 8G RAM, Sapphire R9 280x Vapor-X 3gb DDR Video card... and yet i'm still lagging. Anyone help?
(10-23-2014, 08:57 PM)Ieatmp3s Wrote: [ -> ]i5 4690k 3.5Ghz 8G RAM, Sapphire R9 280x Vapor-X 3gb DDR Video card... and yet i'm still lagging. Anyone help?

Is you video card in high performance mode? Do you have hyrule field patch enabled in game properties? Do you use latest dev version? Post images of your settings.

Ieatmp3s

(10-23-2014, 09:16 PM)Link_to_the_past Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2014, 08:57 PM)Ieatmp3s Wrote: [ -> ]i5 4690k 3.5Ghz 8G RAM, Sapphire R9 280x Vapor-X 3gb DDR Video card... and yet i'm still lagging. Anyone help?

Is you video card in high performance mode? Do you have hyrule field patch enabled in game properties? Do you use latest dev version? Post images of your settings.

Sorry I'm really new to Dolphin, I've looked for this in the "Hacks" tab in settings but I'm not finding anything, and the card runs at stock (But has a factory overclock) as I've not bothered to Benchmark and overclock yet. It performs so well I've not needed too.
Get the latest dev version and see if the problem still persists. That's always the first step.
(10-24-2014, 07:22 AM)Ieatmp3s Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2014, 09:16 PM)Link_to_the_past Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry I'm really new to Dolphin, I've looked for this in the "Hacks" tab in settings but I'm not finding anything, and the card runs at stock (But has a factory overclock) as I've not bothered to Benchmark and overclock yet. It performs so well I've not needed too.

I am not talking of overclocking but whether your card does the opposite (underclocking) automatically, it is a known issue with new and powerfull cards to fall into a low power mode when you play dolphin, read the faq about it. Using the latest dev right click the iso in the dolphin list and select properties, go to patches and enable hyrule field patch. And post an image of all your settings, also try opengl as it seems to have better performance in this game.

Ieatmp3s

Ok thanks man, Enabled the patch and running flawlessly in HF now. Also upgraded the version.