Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: UGH this pisses me off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a new gtx 970 the other day, played Twilight princess with x4 native resolution perfectly at 30fps with 4 samples of both anisotropic filtering
and anti-aliasing.

Well fuck me up the butt, updating my nivida drivers fucked it up, now i get 21 fps and its fucked up
great.
Have you tried using the latest dev build and the new Twilight Princess patch under OpenGL?
Have you considered going back to the previous drivers?
(10-23-2014, 08:37 AM)deoxxys Wrote: [ -> ]I got a new gtx 970 the other day, played Twilight princess with x4 native resolution perfectly at 30fps with 4 samples of both anisotropic filtering
and anti-aliasing.

Well fuck me up the butt, updating my nivida drivers fucked it up, now i get 21 fps and its fucked up
great.

wooow HOLD on, gtx 970 only has two driver, both of them drivers come out 1 month ago and
so if you say is true do you know what version you are on now and was on
I am going to guess the current version he/she is on is 344.48, and the previous version was something like 344.11 if i remember correctly
I wonder whether Dynamic Super Resolution is the cause of dropped performance or progressing in the game to Faron woods/Hyrule field where you need the hyrule field speed patch.