Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: New RGB Corsair Keyboards & Dolphin crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dylan121

Hi, I spend a lot of time playing Project M. Recently I bought the Corsair K65 RGB keyboard. Ever since then, Dolphin refuses to load any game. Instead it sits on a black screen and does not progress any further.

I utilize the official netplay built for project m and the latest build for my other games, and this is an issue for both. Furthermore when clicking "GCPAD" Dolphin hangs for at least 15 seconds, before the menu pops up.

Are there any solutions? The only way I have found is to unplug my keyboard and turn off Corsair Utility Engine Software -- which as you imagine is less than ideal.

Thanks.

i7 4690
ASUS GTX 770
8 GB Ram
Windows 7 64 bit
Dolphin: 4.0.2 x64 & 4.0.648 x64
Try the latest dev build and see if it's there.

Changing keyboards shouldn't cause this type of issue.

Dylan121

(10-23-2014, 02:27 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Try the latest dev build and see if it's there.

Changing keyboards shouldn't cause this type of issue.

I will, but the problem is I want to be able to play project M netplay - so I'm hoping there is something I can disable to prevent the keyboard from bizzare interference with the controller.
Newer dev builds have some of the netplay build specificcode in them, so netplay is better.

Also check your drivers and windows update for anything screwy
Try uninstalling the mayflash drivers?

(10-23-2014, 08:38 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Newer dev builds have some of the netplay build specificcode in them, so netplay is better.

Also check your drivers and windows update for anything screwy

Pretty sure you can't netplay Project M without deleting your save folder on dev builds

Dylan121

I'm honestly surprised to say this, but the latest version of the netplay project m dolphin actually resolves this issue.

Dylan121

Or not ... This is really a bizzare issue. It seems like the issue is not present for awhile on bootup. After a couple hours though, no dolphin version works.

And I have tried uninstalling the adapter/reinstalling - no luck.