Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Way to keep game running after hitting Esc?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cyborg Ninja

I'm sorry if this has been answered before -- I just didn't know what exactly to search for. In PCSX2, you're able to escape out of full screen and use a save state, and also to close a game window and then resume it, as long as you don't exit the program itself. Is there a way to do these things in Dolphin?
You cannot close the window and resume the game later. The other features could be configured in the hotkey settings: Options > Hotkey Settings.

Cyborg Ninja

Thanks Skid. There's a good chance I'll forget what hotkeys I have mapped, and end up loading when I should be saving. Are there any other options? Like maybe right-clicking on the game screen and getting a dropdown menu?
If you run Dolphin in windowed mode you can have Dolphin render inside the main window, and access all the options that way
For what purpose...?

(10-21-2014, 10:36 AM)Cyborg Ninja Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Skid. There's a good chance I'll forget what hotkeys I have mapped, and end up loading when I should be saving.
There's an undo save/load state feature.