Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: soulcalibur 2 custom texture load problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
everytime i click the texture load button my custom textures wont load im using dolphin 4.0. I have two dolphin folders one in downloads and other in documents an i put the texture in the load textures for both folders.

[Image: Bo1YKW0.png]
[Image: JWJxG70.png]

when i launch dolphin the custom doesnt load
[Image: bKpbUN9.png]
4.0 is not supported, use the latest dev build.

Make sure you have the texture cache slider set to the same setting as when you dumped the images

Some stuff on how loading textures was changed so i may load right.
(10-20-2014, 09:15 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]4.0 is not supported, use the latest dev build.

Make sure you have the texture cache slider set to the same setting as when you dumped the images

Some stuff on how loading textures was changed so i may load right.

ok thanks alot
let us know if you get it working or not
(10-20-2014, 10:06 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]let us know if you get it working or not

uhm i forgot to ask you which version of dolphin do i download?
Try the latest dev build on the download page. Should be 4.0-3730 right now.

Also is this a custom texture pack you're making?
(10-21-2014, 07:43 AM)lok1 Wrote: [ -> ]Try the latest dev build on the download page. Should be 4.0-3730 right now.

Also is this a custom texture pack you're making?

what you mean? im changing the color of my fighters
I was just wondering if you were making or found a texture pack for soulcalibur because I have been looking for one.
(10-21-2014, 08:15 AM)lok1 Wrote: [ -> ]I was just wondering if you were making or found a texture pack for soulcalibur because I have been looking for one.

oh ok idk i mite make one it depends.
Oh okay I was just wondering.
Pages: 1 2