Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: compiling dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im sorry, this has proply been answered god knows how many times, but i wish to help with the compiling of the sources... but

when i compile, i dont get a exe, or its i cant find it, point me to the right spot?..

i cant compile 64, i click release.. x64, but then the arrow becomes dimmed and i cant run it, im running 64bit windows 7 7600? any ideas?
Look at the compiling log, maybe you had some errors while compiling
Core - 0 error(s), 2 warning(s)

.\Src\Core.cpp(650) : warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 's64' to 'u32', possible loss of data
.\Src\Core.cpp(663) : warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 's64' to 'u32', possible loss of data
That is normal, I have that warnings too

Can you see a "binary" folder somewhere? It is before the "Source" folder
no binary file, also im using c++ 2008?

but i have the following programmes i could use:
visual basic
visual c#
visual c++
visual studio 2008
visual studio 2010

any hints, best programme to use?
visual c+++ it's ok , but you follow all the steps to compiling Dolphin?

http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/wiki/WindowsBuild

I remember that the first time I tried to compile dolphin I used the green play button and nothing happened Tongue

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/3182/...ebitsa.png
i clicked the green arrow yes, no that folder is not there, ive wiped my folder, and redownlaoded from the svn, i will try compiling again in c++ also, i made sure my directories and stuff was good, i will post results in a sec
this is my setup, anythign wrong, it says release and win 32, and i press the green arrow next to it, this time it said something about exeacutable path?, i put dolphin.exe and it did not work... any help?
Lol , I tried to say that you have not to click th green arrow ( But what can we do, It green Big Grin )

Right click in" Solution "Dolphin" " and then Build Solution