Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Running 'Wad Manager V1.7' on dolphin!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've installed a 4.3 system menu for dolphin, it runs fine, and i installed the homebrew channel, but whenever i try to run Wad Manager V1.7, it comes up with a black screen (That doesn't refresh, as it still has the yellow writing at the top half faded) also with horribly distorted sound.

I have an i7-4790k at 4.5ghz, and a GTX 970.

I do not want to run 'Wad Manager V1.7' to install wads, as dolphin already has an inbuilt wad installer, i want to run it so i can dump the audio!
I've tried a few things, different sound settings seem to alter it a bit, as in, horribly distorted, or no sound at all.
The Homebrew Channel has anti-Dolphin code; we can't emulate it.
(10-19-2014, 05:16 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]The Homebrew Channel has anti-Dolphin code; we can't emulate it.

So the fault lies within running dol files off the homebrew channel? because the channel definitely runs atleast, just the dol doesn't work.
Or do you mean that the 'wad manager' has anti-dolphin code in it? Running it directly from dolphin has the same effect, so let's just ignore the homebrew channel.

I can nearly get the audio-dump i want, but using OpenAL and increasing the latency to full, but there are still loads of crackles, and i can't put it higher than 30ms of latency :/
(10-21-2014, 05:51 PM)killerloader Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2014, 05:16 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]The Homebrew Channel has anti-Dolphin code; we can't emulate it.

So the fault lies within running dol files off the homebrew channel? because the channel definitely runs atleast, just the dol doesn't work.
Or do you mean that the 'wad manager' has anti-dolphin code in it? Running it directly from dolphin has the same effect, so let's just ignore the homebrew channel.

I can nearly get the audio-dump i want, but using OpenAL and increasing the latency to full, but there are still loads of crackles, and i can't put it higher than 30ms of latency :/
What version of dolphin are you using? 4.0-3595 introduced proper audio and video dumping.
I just tried 3699, and ticked audio dump:
dspdump.wav was 5 hours long and had like 1 sound per 10 seconds, after running dolphin for 1 minute.
dtkdump.wav was around 2.5 minutes long, but completely blank.
audiodump.wav was 10 seconds long and completely blank.
Try LLE audio.
(10-22-2014, 06:33 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Try LLE audio.

One of the first things i tried, actually HLE audio makes nothing play at all, LLE interpreter runs the same as LLE Recompiler.
Tried using it on a separate thread, and Xaudio and OpenAL with different latencies.