Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

UltimateDirtbag

I find myself unable to play any games on dolphin without it crashing before i can even play it. In super smash bros melee, my game will crash rite when i am about to choose a map to play on. In Super Mario SunShine, the game will crash right after the opening scene. I have updated all of my video drivers and updated dolphin but nothing has worked, it my computer not compatible with dolphin or is my graphics settings not set accordingly. Please send me Skype username if you would like to look at the problem through screen share.
Which Windows version you´re using? If on W7/W8, get SP1(W7) or 8.1 (W8). Make sure the games aren´t corrupt. Try updating drivers if not done already.
Also make sure you run DirectX web installer and have the latest version of Visual C++ installed (2012 and 2013 x64)

UltimateDirtbag

(10-19-2014, 11:56 PM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Which Windows version you´re using? If on W7/W8, get SP1(W7) or 8.1 (W8). Make sure the games aren´t corrupt. Try updating drivers if not done already.

yes, i already updated them, if you would like to see, give me your skype, and ill show you through screen share.

(10-20-2014, 07:24 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Also make sure you run DirectX web installer and have the latest version of Visual C++ installed (2012 and 2013 x64)
Just updated it, still didn't work, got any other ideas? If you want a closer look, send me skype name, and I'll show via screen share.