Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Action Replay not working properly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

fujji

Hello there! i've done some preliminary searching before registering (on this site as well as youtube) and i can't seem to replicate the results that everyone seems to be getting.
I'm running on 4.0-3666 of dolphin grabbed from dolphin-emu.org and no matter what i do i cant seem to get Action replay codes to work for gamecube. i've tried with bomberman generations as well as mario kart double dash.
i've ensured that the region of the code matched the region of my game for bomberman, and for double dash i tried several times with the codes automatically provided. i've also clicked the info tab and used the game ID to find the .ini and edit that way. nothing works it always ends up like i never attempted to add cheats. help?
Have you checked the "Enable Cheats" option in Options > Configure > General ?

fujji

(10-17-2014, 08:19 PM)skid Wrote: [ -> ]Have you checked the "Enable Cheats" option in Options > Configure > General ?

yes i have, sorry about the late reply!
Which code are you trying to use?

fujji

for mario kart double dash i've tried any codes that i would immediately notice... invisible cars, 1 lap race, left d pad for a star... nothing worked
for bomberman generations i've only tried max/inf hp. the only time i even get anything remotely like an acknowledgement of my cheats is when i add the must be on cheat. other than that nothing.