Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: What games cant i run at 100%?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm excited to say that since the last time i ran dolphin i have upgraded my computer a TON! Big Grin

I haven't tested the most recent build or anything YET but i would love to know if my computer can completely handle dolphin now Big Grin

CPU: I7 3770k OC @ 4.7Ghz
GPU: GTX 760
RAM: 16 GB
SSD: 840 evo 250GB
MB: Asrock Z77 Extreme4
Power: Corsair CX750M
CPU Cooler: H80i

Big Grin super excited to get back into dolphin emulation!!!
Probably zelda tp (without the ztp hack, with it your rig is good enough) and the last story other than that you have a great rig for dolphin.
(10-15-2014, 06:17 AM)natnint4000 Wrote: [ -> ]Probably zelda tp (without the ztp hack, with it your rig is good enough) and the last story other than that you have a great rig for dolphin.

hahaha xD go figure 2 of the games i wanted to play on my rig Tongue wanted to experience them with like 2.5-3x native graphics xD
(10-15-2014, 06:20 AM)Quarts21 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2014, 06:17 AM)natnint4000 Wrote: [ -> ]Probably zelda tp (without the ztp hack, with it your rig is good enough) and the last story other than that you have a great rig for dolphin.

hahaha xD go figure 2 of the games i wanted to play on my rig Tongue wanted to experience them with like 2.5-3x native graphics xD

You should be completely fine on twilight princess using the newest developer version with the ZTP patch enabled.
I was able to play the whole the last story with an i5 4670k @4.0GHz and a GTX 760 with 2-3x IR, some AA and some AF at 100% most of the times (there are times at which the framerate would drop, but the maximum drop was from 30 to 20 fps. That said, your cpu is ivy bridge and thus you should be expecting less performance than a haswell