Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Import dolphin saves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Long story short I accidentally deleted my save files for a game and was able to recover them but am not sure where to put them. Any help would be appreciated.
Which kind of saves? GC memory card saves? State saves?
Gamecube saves go in C:\Users\<user>\Documents\Dolphin Emulator\GC
It's a wii game
Right click the game and click Goto save folder, if dolphin hasn't created a folder yet, try saving in game then overwriting the new save folder.
(10-12-2014, 08:54 PM)Zee530 Wrote: [ -> ]Right click the game and click Goto save folder, if dolphin hasn't created a folder yet, try saving in game then overwriting the new save folder.

Right click on the game? Are you referring to the game window?
I'm referring to the game list that is displayed when you first open dolphin and it scans your folder for game files.
(10-13-2014, 11:54 PM)Zee530 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm referring to the game list that is displayed when you first open dolphin and it scans your folder for game files.

There is no game list when I first open dolphin
In Dolphin, click on the browse button. Go to the folder where your games are saved. Click and open said folder. Now your games are displayed in Dolphin.
(10-15-2014, 03:00 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]In Dolphin, click on the browse button. Go to the folder where your games are saved. Click and open said folder. Now your games are displayed in Dolphin.

Said no dolphin games could be found
Pages: 1 2