Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiinnertag Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Daileon

Hi everyone, how are you doing?

I'm the creator of WiinnerTag.com, that is a site used to create signature images like gamercards, and track games run, how many times, etc. Basically, to generate images like this:

[Image: daileon.png]

I added support for Dolphin, it was not a big change, just a call to a URL that is responsible for updating tag. Please take this as a "proof of concept", since I don't know much of Dolphin code, I just made it a quick-wrap, and if you guys like it, you can incorporate it properly on main branch.

It needs direct edit of config file (no GUI input for WT key). If you need any other information, let me know. Thanks!
(10-07-2014, 12:45 PM)Daileon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone, how are you doing?

I'm the creator of WiinnerTag.com, that is a site used to create signature images like gamercards, and track games run, how many times, etc. Basically, to generate images like this:

[img=http://www.wiinnertag.com/signature/daileon.png]

I added support for Dolphin, it was not a big change, just a call to a URL that is responsible for updating tag. Please take this as a "proof of concept", since I don't know much of Dolphin code, I just made it a quick-wrap, and if you guys like it, you can incorporate it properly on main branch.

It needs direct edit of config file (no GUI input for WT key). If you need any other information, let me know. Thanks!

good job!!!! hopeffuly it is implemented!
Fixed your image tag for you.

Daileon

Thanks, MaJoR!

I forgot to add some information:
- You need to register on wiinnertag.com
- There you can customize the looks of your tag, like the size, background, number of covers, covers style, etc.
- You will receive a "key", that is your identifier. This key will be set up on config files.

There is a compiled version with this patch applied, and the instructions on how to set up the configuration file here:
http://wiinnertag.com/download-wiinnertag