Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: What are .gcp files?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Getlucky12341

One of the roms I play only uses them, I have never heard of this type of file before.
Forum Rules Wrote:...discussion pertaining to "ROM"s is only allowed when it relates to the DSP. If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked.

and

Forum Rules Wrote:When creating new threads about Dolphin, always provide your full PC specs (CPU, RAM, GPU, Operating System), information about the Dolphin build used (version/revision, source, etc), Dolphin settings and detailed description of what you're trying to do (e.g including the name of the game you tried to run and a screenshot/video of the issue if necessary). Ignoring this rule will get your thread closed and have you warned off.

If you can't follow simple rules, you won't get any kind of support: it's the second thread you open with incomplete information. And you also doesn't have any valid info in your profile, update it with valid information. I'm giving a warning now, but next time it'll be a temporary ban...