Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: A bug in Fatal Frame V reported
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

zjufengyufei

the newest developing version runs quite fast with this game, but every time the scene in the game switched , the is one frame that shows the irrelevant picture, and this problem does not show at the offical build,are there any options I got wrong?
Easy to fix, turn on RealXFB.

zjufengyufei

(10-03-2014, 12:06 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Easy to fix, turn on RealXFB.

thanks you very much

(10-03-2014, 12:15 PM)zjufengyufei Wrote: [ -> ][quote='JMC47' pid='341270' dateline='1412302016']
Easy to fix, turn on RealXFB.

I turned it on, and the total graphics got in lower quality,but the mistake frames still exists.
That's strange. Usually this is an XFB issue. Try safe Texture cache and EFB2Ram next.

zjufengyufei

(10-03-2014, 12:48 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]That's strange. Usually this is an XFB issue. Try safe Texture cache and EFB2Ram next.

EFBRAM can solve the problem, but the perfomance is quite low,19fps on my computer,with tons of mosaics,maybe it should be fixed before the
stable version comes out
No, EFB2Ram is slower because it needs to be to emulate it. If EFB2Ram is having issues, we'll look at that, but before the tex-cache rewrite and other things that could affect EFB2RAM, there will be another stable release.
Did you confuse the games? Fatal Frame V is not released for wii and it will be released for wiiu.