Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Amazing Settings For Twilight Princess - Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Soloreaper

I just want to mention after finding these settings Id like to know if Direct 3d9 will be kept in future versions or removed as it is listed as depreciated.

I have been trying relentlessly to find settings that would make this game look amazing. I tried every setting on both Direct X11 and Open Gl and both would just bog right down.

I setup Direct3D9 and was able to achieve an internal resolution of 4x Native 2560x2112 with AF 16x and Scaled EFB Copy. The game looks unbelievable, I have no slow down at any time so far and am able to use EFB to RAM with no noticed issue. I was wondering if anyone else could please check on this and try to corroborate my findings. This game just looks insane at these settings and Id like to know if anyone else can show the same. I have listed my full specs and Dolphin Settings Below

Windows 8.1 X64
16GB Gskill Mem
Raid 0 2X240GB SSD's Sata3
I7-2600K @4.2GHZ
Dual Nvidia 580SC in SLI
I have all latest drivers and updates installed

DOLPHIN SETTINGS

BASIC
Enable Dual Core
Enable Idle Skipping
Enable Cheats
Framelimit AUTO

ADVANCED
JIT Recompiler

AUDIO
DSP-HLE
XAudio2

DOLPHIN GRAPHICS

Backend - Direct3D9
1920x1080 Fullscreen

Internal Resolution - 4x Native 2560x2112
Anti Aliasing - OFF
Anisotropic Filtering 16x
Scaled EFB Copy - ON

Ignore Format Changes ON
EFB Copies To RAM
Texture Cache Is SAFE 1
External Frame Buffer is Disabled
OpenMP Texture Decoder is ON (I have had speedups by shutting this off but it may have been while i was dicking around with the other settings)

GAME SETTINGS

ZTP HACK IS ON
D3D9 has been removed for a long time in the dev builds.
But there have been so many speed improvements and a better ZTP hack, so I recommend checking it out the latest dev build with D3D 11 (now labeled as D3D)