Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: twin snakes quick change button?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys ive been playing mgs twin snakes
im using an xbox one controller, i have the right trigger set to r to bring up the weapons menu which is algood...
but usually if u just tap r it should unequipt the weapon or re equipt it but its not working
anyone else had this isseu and solved it?
Quick change (equip and unequip weapon) does work for me. Did you map the R trigger to the analog trigger? It seems that the game wants a quick half press, not a quick full press.
i had it mapped to the r1 button of the xbox control. but it seems no matter what i map it to(ive tryed everything) it wont seem to work. really enoying for trying to have a sniper battle

EDIT: got it to work...didnt have the analog trigger set thought u just had to tap the r button.

johnyct9760

(10-03-2014, 05:01 AM)HellsD3mise Wrote: [ -> ]i had it mapped to the r1 button of the xbox control. but it seems no matter what i map it to(ive tryed everything) it wont seem to work. really enoying for trying to have a sniper battle

EDIT: got it to work...didnt have the analog trigger set thought u just had to tap the r button.

So I'm having the same problem and I'm not sure how to recreate your solution could you describe what you did in a bit more detail plz and thank you!
Before this is closed, you have to map r analog instead of r digital.