Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: GeckoOS going extremely slow.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There seems to be a problem with GeckoOS and Dolphin where it runs so slow that SSBB isn't playable and the FPS is always 8-10. Never higher or lower.
I'd like to reproduce this if you could write up a list of steps from the beginning (starting up dolphin) until SSBB is running.
All you have to do is start up GeckoOS with IOS36 installed. Even the GeckoOS screen is running at 8fps. Only the GeckoOS fix branch works for me. It runs at over 100fps.
Seems to be running at a reasonable clip on master 4.0-3373 for me:

http://i.imgur.com/1nb7taB.png
I used to use GeckoOS to boot Project M, and it worked fine.
Nevermind. I think I just broke the build I'm on somehow. I checked playing games without GeckoOS and they go at 10fps as well. :/

EDIT: LOL my framelimit was at 5fps for some reason
(09-27-2014, 04:05 AM)DatKid20 Wrote: [ -> ]Nevermind. I think I just broke the build I'm on somehow. I checked playing games without GeckoOS and they go at 10fps as well. :/

Did you have it set to framelimit by audio at some point? Since that got removed the next option was 5fps.
(09-27-2014, 05:34 AM)Link_to_the_past Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2014, 04:05 AM)DatKid20 Wrote: [ -> ]Nevermind. I think I just broke the build I'm on somehow. I checked playing games without GeckoOS and they go at 10fps as well. :/

Did you have it set to framelimit by audio at some point? Since that got removed the next option was 5fps.

Yes I did acutally. No wonder everything was going slow.