Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Yeshuroons Reply.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My act to openly show there was a problem with a app should not be withheld from me, and my ability to defend my knowledge should not be withheld from me. Dolphin emu app is insufficient on a android even with presten power this is not in any way offensive because although it is a amazing emu. If nothing was said nothing would get fixed. And yes a Xbox 360 has exactly 512 megs of ram. To say I dont know what I am talking about is a insult to my knowledge making you yourself in violation to your own rules. To point fingers and say it is against the rules to talk about downloading games when its certainly not. That is roms sir... that could have been any game. I will not repetitivly do this. I leave you with this to think about. Its better to answer someones question then to make them to be a idiot when you yourself dont even know that a gamecube has 44 megs of ram .and a xbox has 512 .. this forum makes me feel that no progress will get done with the app which is also not a insult it is a statement.you should not be able to delete this nor close me out nor mod me out. Because I have not mention, were to get roms, have not mention how to get them ,have not mentioned whichones I have if any , ive only mentions that I have not mentioned this . - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360
Left: Xbox 360 Elite, Right: Xbox 360 S and new-style controller. Developer, Microsoft. Manufacturer ยท Flextronics ... Memory, 512 MB of GDDR3 RAM clocked at 700 MHz. Storage. Storage media[show].
Quote:To say I dont know what I am talking about is a insult to my knowledge making you yourself in violation to your own rules. To point fingers and say it is against the rules to talk about downloading games when its certainly not.

Quote:Warez/downloading games talk is prohibited and frowned upon. To prevent legal issues, you may not post links or refer to any kind of NAND, BIOS, ISO or game that has been illegally obtained or shared. Furthermore, discussion pertaining to "ROM"s is only allowed when it relates to the DSP. If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked. Stating that you've downloaded an ISO will get you banned immediately, no matter if you purchased the game or not. You must legally dump/rip your own games, NAND, BIOS, etc.

You agreed to not talk about downloading games. We don't care if it's allowed in your country.

EDIT: Also, let me quote this:

Quote:ive seen a xbox 360emu run smoothly on a 2g ram cpu .... a xbox360 has 500 gigs of ram

well...
(09-21-2014, 04:43 PM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:To say I dont know what I am talking about is a insult to my knowledge making you yourself in violation to your own rules. To point fingers and say it is against the rules to talk about downloading games when its certainly not.

Quote:Warez/downloading games talk is prohibited and frowned upon. To prevent legal issues, you may not post links or refer to any kind of NAND, BIOS, ISO or game that has been illegally obtained or shared. Furthermore, discussion pertaining to "ROM"s is only allowed when it relates to the DSP. If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked. Stating that you've downloaded an ISO will get you banned immediately, no matter if you purchased the game or not. You must legally dump/rip your own games, NAND, BIOS, etc.

You agreed to not talk about downloading games. We don't care if it's allowed in your country.

I agreed and I havent spoken of roms except to say I HAVENT said anything about Roms. I said game. By which was not spacfic and could be pertaing to the rules . Such as you have downloaded a game.. now you didnt talk about downloading a game you made a statement downloded game ... dont mean which one dont even know its a app. And its a contradiction to the Emu. Its not even illegal. Im talking about Legacy not talking about downloading roms excet only to say im not talking about thwm . Because im forced to put much in a HYPOTHETICAL notice . So I am still respecting your rule. By you have against me already because you jumped the gun causw you thought I was insulting your emu by which im not its the only one on android.

Im agreeing to not break your rule. By only mentioning I have not am. Downloading is a presentence verb but a Pastence. And thst practically what it says in your rules.

Not only have I dont that. I made no mention of Game titles or roms. Nor sites to download. And not even posted a site.

Excuse my fast Replys... im very bad in vocabulary when I feel im gonna be modded out.

Interested in gaming, emulation, and programming? Check out my new blog.
Current Topic - Emulating Game Boy Games With Custom/Colorized Sprites - Jul. 18, 20

Thats exactly what you quoted

By your own rules and mouth . I havent broken the rules. I merly mentioned the Word game. And have not Pacificly mention game titles to download.

Warez/downloading games talk is prohibited and frowned upon. To prevent legal issues, you may not post links or refer to any kind of NAND, BIOS, ISO or game that has been illegally obtained or shared. Furthermore, discussion pertaining to "ROM"s is only allowed when it relates to the DSP. If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked. Stating that you've downloaded an ISO will get you banned immediately, no matter if you purchased the game or not. You must legally dump/rip your own games, NAND, BIOS, etc.

Were have I broken the rule? Except to ssy that I have by which I admit I was wrong on that part. But anywere else I may add. I only mentioned I have, not the titles, sites ,,nor roms. Im sorry sir I really truly am. But can you please answer my question about the app . My last reply
You said the xbox had 500 gigs of ram, not megs.
You said your phone had 500 gigs of free ram.
You said the system being emulated had 44 gigs of ram and ran at 164MHz, and your phone was 10 times more powerful than that.
Lastly you claim to have seen an xbox 360 emulator running smoothly on a pc with only 2GB of ram.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about and also like to make up bullshit.
Im not making any bullshit ill give you the specs it was a Hp. The $200 one in Wal-Mart. My friend had it and he played fallout on it

Everything I say has A past to it. My phone is 10times more powerfull then the gamecube . I looked up its specks.
I really don't know why you'd argue with tueidj
You clearly don't know what you're talking about and also like to make up bullshit.
[/quote]
Gamecube specs
http://www.gamecubicle.com/system-gamecube-specs.htm

Processor: 128-bit IBM Gekko

CPU Speed: 485 MHz

Players: 4 per System

System Memory: 40MB

Main Memory: 24MB 1T S RAM

A- Memory: 16MB DRAM

Sound: 16bit DSP, 2MB RAM

Sound Support: Dolby, DTS, AC3

Sound: SPU2, 2MB RAM

Sound Support: Dolby, DTS, AC3

Video Memory: 4MB Visual RAM

Media: 8cm Mini-DVD

Disc Size: 1.5 GB

Disc Drive: CAV (Constant Angular V)

System Weight: 2.4 kg (5 lbs. 5 oz.)

Sys. Dimensions: 15 x 11 x 16 cm

Controllers: 4 Controller Ports

Memory Cards: 2 Digicard Ports

Various Input: 2 Serial Ports

Other Input: 1 Parallel Port

TV Connection: 1 Analog AV Output

Premium Output: 1 Digital Output

Expansion: 1 Type III PCMCIA

Official Name: NINTENDO GAMECUBE, Nintendo GameCube

System Main Memory: 24MB Sustainable Latency : 10ns or lower (1T-SRAM)

Power Supply: AC Adapter DC12V x 3.5A

Main Unit Dimensions: 150mm(W) x 110mm(H) x 161mm(D)

Display Capability:

6 million to 12 million polygons/second (Display capability assuming actual game with complexity model, texture, etc.)

Input/Output:

4 Controller Ports; 2 Digicard Slots; 2 High-Speed Serial Ports; 1 High-speed Parallel Port; 1 Analog AV Output; 1 Digital AV Output

Processor

MPU IBM Power PC "Gekko"

Manufacture Process: 0.18 Microns Copper Wire Technology

Clock Frequency: 485 MHz

CPU Capacity: 1125 Dmips (Dhrystone 2.1)

Int. Data Precision: 32bit Integer & 64bit Floating-point

Ext. Bus Bandwidth: 1.3GB/second (Peak)

Internal Cache: L1: Instruction 32KB, Data 32KB (8 way) L2: 256KB (2 way)

System LSI

System LSI: "Flipper" (Custom ATI/Nintendo)

Manufacture Process: 0.18 microns NEC Embedded DRAM Process

Clock Frequency: 162MHz

Floating Point Ability: 13.0 GFLOPS (Peak) (MPU, Geometry Engine, HW Lighting Total)

Frame Buffer: Approx. 2MB, Sustainable Latency: 6.2ns (1T-SRAM)

Texture Cache: Approx. 1MB Sustainable Latency : 6.2ns (1T-SRAM)

Texture Read Band.: 10.4GB/second (Peak)

Main Mem. Bandwidth: 2.6GB/second (Peak)

Color, Z-Buffer: Each is 24bits

Image Proc. Function:

Fog, Subpixel Anti-aliasing, HW Light x8, Alpha Blending, Virtual Texture Design, Multi-texture Mapping/Bump/Environment Mapping, MIPMAP, Bilinear/Trilinear/Anisotropic Filtering, Real-time Texture Decompression (S3TC), HW 3-line Deflickering filter, etc.

Sound Specs

Sound Processor: Special 16bit DSP

Instruction Memory: 8KB RAM + 8KB ROM

Data Memory: 8KB RAM + 4KB ROM

Clock Frequency: 81 MHz

Performance: ADPCM Encoding; 64 Simultaneous Channels

Sampling Frequency: 48KHz

Media

Disc Drive:

CAV (Constant Angular Velocity) System Average Access Time Data Transfer Speed 16Mbps to 25Mbps 128ms

Media Type:
8cm NINTENDO GAMECUBE Disc based on Matsushita's Optical Disc Technology Approx. 1.5GB Capacity
I'll let you know that tueidj is one of the most famous gamecube/wii homebrew devs out there, arguing with him is like talking to your math professor and saying 1 + 1 = 3
(09-21-2014, 05:32 PM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]I'll let you know that tueidj is one of the most famous gamecube/wii homebrew devs out there, arguing with him is like talking to your math professor and saying 1 + 1 = 3

http://www.phonearena.com/phones/Alcatel...rce_id8161
Smart phone
PopupAndroid (4.2.2)
Dimensions:
5.13 x 2.64 x 0.35 inches (130.3 x 67 x 8.99 mm)
Weight:
4.59 oz (130 g)
the average is 4.9 oz (139 g)
DISPLAYPopup
Physical size:
4.5 inches
Resolution:
540 x 960 pixels
Pixel density:
245 ppi
Technology:
LCD
Colors:
16 777 216
Touchscreen:
Multi-touch
Features:
Light sensor, Proximity sensor
CAMERA
Camera:
Popup5 megapixels
Flash:
LED
Features:
PopupSmile detection, Digital zoom, Geo tagging, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR), Panorama
Camcorder:
1280x720 (720p HD) (30 fps)
Front-facing camera:
0.3 megapixels VGA
HARDWAREbenchmark
System chip:
MediaTek MT6589M
Processor:
Quad core, 1200 MHz, ARM Cortex-A7
Graphics processor:
PowerVR SGX544
System memory:
1024 MB RAM
Built-in storage:
4 GB
Maximum User Storage:
2.4 GB
Storage expansion:
microSD, microSDHC up to 32 GB
BATTERY
Talk time:
8.00 hours
the average is 12 h (711 min)
Stand-by time:
19.0 days (456 hours)
the average is 21 days (493 h)
Capacity:
1800 mAh
Not user replaceable:
Yes
MULTIMEDIAPopup
Music player:
Filter by:
Album, Artist, Playlists
Features:
Album art cover, Background playback
Radio:
FM, Stereo, RDS
Speakers:
Earpiece, Loudspeaker
YouTube player:
Yes
INTERNET BROWSING
Built-in online services support:
YouTube (upload), Picasa/Google+
TECHNOLOGY
GSM:
850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
UMTS:
850, 1700/2100, 1900 MHz
Data:
HSDPA+ (4G) 21.1 Mbit/s, HSUPA 5.76 Mbit/s, UMTS, EDGE, GPRS
Micro SIM:
Yes
Positioning:
GPS, A-GPS
Navigation:
Turn-by-turn navigation
CONNECTIVITY
Bluetooth:
Wi-Fi:
802.11 b, g, n
Mobile hotspot:
Yes
USB:
USB 2.0
Connector:
microUSB
Features:
Mass storage device, USB charging
Other:
Tethering, Computer sync, OTA sync
OTHER FEATURES
Notifications:
Haptic feedback, Music ringtones (MP3), Polyphonic ringtones, Vibration, Flight mode, Silent mode, Speakerphone
Sensors:
Accelerometer, Compass
Hearing aid compatibility:
M3, T3
Voice dialing, Voice commands, Voice recording
AVAILABILITY
Officially announced:
Yes
TO SEE THE FULL SPECIFICATIONS WITH IN-DEPTH DETAILS CLICK
Your phone is too slow. It doesn't even have a Tegra 3 chip so it has to use the software backend, which is awfully slow.
Pages: 1 2 3