Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin app complaint need assistance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Yeshuroon

Downloaded the emulator on my phone.
I need assistance with this . I have download a game( its not illegal to download a game to which you currently or have owned ) so I started it up . The captions took 1 Hour. Before I even got to the main...... menu. Then which it closed. I have a Alcatel one touch feirce ... 1g ram 500 gigs free 1.2mH . It Eludes me how a game system that only has 44g ram and 164megahertz.... can be rendered ar such a slow pace that captions that are suppose to last 5>10mins indeed last 60+mins on a device with 10times the power ..... ive seen a xbox 360emu run smoothly on a 2g ram cpu .... a xbox360 has 500 gigs of ram... yet this cpu was 4times the power...

Comparing other Andriod emu"s ...
The ds emu that every person said would be impossible to run cause a phone didnt have the ram until 1 ds emu proved them all wrong.... .but the others did seam to make effort they didnt slow down till after the captions... the ps1 emu was on the xperia play . The N64 emu Has no Problems .. ofcourse its not as powerfull as the gamecube... to get it to work for a arm device you may have to start from scatch .... my point is.. I dont feel like your app is utlizing the capabilities of my phone which has ddr and even though its not supose to be good at 3d rendering I was playing a 2d game... and I have played really fun 3d games with this phone such as asphalt that run smoothly...
Dolphin is still in an early state on ARM devices.

A 360 has 500 Gigs of RAM? Clearly you have no idea what you're talking about.
(09-21-2014, 03:47 PM)Yeshuroon Wrote: [ -> ]I have download a game( its not illegal to download a game to which you currently or have owned )

It doesn't matter if it's legal or not in your country. Downloading games is against the rules on these forums.

Closed.