Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Silent Hill Shattered Memories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The game now runs in slow motion in evey backend and setting available. No combination of settings seem to work. Can someone please look into this?
Wtf is with the three topics about the same thing?
I was locking them because of lack of information. If this is literally all the information you have about your problem, then whatever, good luck finding any useful help whatsoever.
Upload your dolphin.ini file and gfx_opengl.ini / gfx_dx11.ini file from your configuration directory. Also upload your local gameini file or a shot of the game properties window.
Here they are. I didn't change anything in the game properties so it's the default gameini that dolphin comes with.
Disable xfb set efb to texture and audio to hle. If that doesn't help with speed you have some system issues, try disabling sli, any power saving feature and monitor your temps and cpu-gpu speeds when running dolphin. Can't replicate the unplayable speeds here using the latest with opengl.
Which revision are you using exactly? I've already tried all the above and none of it worked.
(09-21-2014, 01:12 PM)drhycodan Wrote: [ -> ]Which revision are you using exactly? I've already tried all the above and none of it worked.

Now i even tried Dolphin-x64-v40-3334 and didn't have performance issues with framelimit disabled but i did saw frame rate inconsistency with framelimit enabled. Was that your problem?
Yes, but the framerate inconsistencies would lag so bad that it brings my VPS all the way down to 45% and it would never regain 100% again. And EFB to RAM is actually faster than EFB to texture for some reason. Also, there's no way there's anything wrong with my system when I am able to run Last Story full speed but not Silent Hill.