Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 3d tvs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did the 3d option get taken out of the most recent update? I loved that option. Is there a way I can impliment it/get a patch that will add it back?
The 3d option in the dolphin menu does not exist anymore but if you download one of the latest builds, you can use nvidia 3d.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivhsEV0H...e=youtu.be
It's being worked on, support for them isn't in the latest builds yet. It requires a few tricks for non-driver 3D.

toga

I don't know if i post this request to the right forum, but please implement stereoscopic 3D inside the emulator (driver-independently) to be accessible on all operating systems and with any brand of GPU and display. Half-Over-Under display would be the best option, because it is supported by all 3D TVs in FullHD at 60 (and 50) fps, and doesn't lose resolution on passive 3D TVs. (Half-Side-By-Side halves the X and Z resolution simultaneously and it loses the half of Y resolution too on passive 3D TVs.)
Thanks